Sunday, July 10, 2011

Christmas in July Day 9- Just for you ladies- Holiday Hair Styles

During the Holiday Season there are parties to go to, people to visit, and other events that you may attend. I'll admit I am obsessive about my hair but I know that during the holidays we ladies sometimes like to do a little something extra with our hair. My dear cousin Kristina posted on her Face book page about an e- book that was offered on a Hair Blog. I don't know how she found it but I was glad she posted it. I did buy the e-book "The 30 Days of Twist & Pin Hairstyles" because she gave instructions on how to do each of the hairstyles. I actually put the PDF file on my I-pod so when I travel I have the book with me. On her blog she has pictures of each of the days and if you are talented enough to figure it out from just the pictures Kudos to you. (Sorry to you ladies out there with short hair I did not find any holiday styles for you.)  Here is the link to her blog:Hair Romance 

I actually tried several of the styles on my hair. This one is from Day 12. Here is my hair.
Here is her hair Day 12, yeah its way better than mine but hey I tried.


Sassy hair during the Holidays is fun, but you can give it a try any day!

0 Comments: