Sunday, July 17, 2011

Christmas in July Day 15 Traditions Food gifts

The Christmas tradition I wanted to talk about today is giving food gifts. You have already seen the Christmas cookies but I also give other types of food gifts. The tin I decorated in the above photo I filled with toffee and fudge in 2006. Other years, I had made breads,peanut brittle, and even Texas sheet cake. I usually take the food gifts to people local so that the food stays fresh.

 

I have also been the recipient of many plates of goodies over the years from friends and family members. One of my favorite food items to get from my friends is Divinity, I love that sweet fluffy stuff. I have yet to learn to make Divinity maybe I will learn someday. What food gifts do you make for others? Have you tried anything new?

0 Comments: