Wednesday, April 8, 2009

First Born, First trip from Home


This my first born girlie, she is off for the next three days and two nights on an Outdoor Education trip with her entire grade. She will be away from home for the first time in her life without any family members. I am proud of her for earning this trip and I hope she is having a good time. (I think this is the first time I have posted a picture of her with her glasses on, hmm or maybe I just cannot remember. Oh well.) I miss her laid back personality, her wicked sense of humor, and how good she is with her sisters. I know she will enjoy all the learning opportunities that will be presented on her trip. I hope that she does not have her mother's luck and manages to come home unscathed.
(Trust me when I say I am no good at camping or being around nature. It never ends well.)

0 Comments: