Friday, April 10, 2009

Computer down time/First born daughter to arrive home

Well, after I finished my last blog post I told my tech support person (Mr Dave my husband) that I have was having performance issues with my PC. Well, after he worked on it for awhile I was informed that I have some problems with my registry and that my operating system may need to be reinstalled. I was not happy about that. We have more computers than family members in our house so I still have access to a computer. I can still get on the internet and check for new e-mails I just can't access my files or print. So, I am kinda of going through withdrawl right now because I was in the middle of two projects that require my computer.

My oldest daughter arrives home this afternoon after being gone for two days, I am very excited to hear how her trip went. I am also looking forward to having her disposable cameras processed to see what pictures she took. I will report back tomorrow on all her fun.

I hope all of you have a great day. I am going to kick off my bunny slippers and try to get back into my computer-less day.

0 Comments: