Friday, November 14, 2008

YouTube, we love you

Sorry you haven't heard from me in awhile. I just finished up another scrapbook class I will be teaching in December and of course I have started the insanity of making Christmas gifts so they will be ready in time for Christmas. Other than that have been getting my daughters over colds and getting out their winter clothes.

My YouTube Find:
You never know what you will find while you are surfing on You Tube. My husband and I were goofing around looking for music from different countries (instead of doing important stuff like working and doing housework) we happened upon a group of videos by Bulgarian singers. I love this song by Bulgarian singers Anelia and Miro entitled Zavinagi. You can watch the video for it by clicking the link below. I don't speak Bulgarian but someone posted the English translation in the comments section. I think both of the singers have great voices. I just thought I'd share some of the weird things I find while avoiding my housework.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kGLZHZpOPBo

0 Comments: