Thursday, November 20, 2008

Mandy's next class

Okay fans, I am going to be teaching a double mini album class at Scrap Happy Sisters in Glendale, AZ on December 17, 2008, at 6pm. The cost of the class is $29.50. I put a sneak peak below of the two albums we will be making in class, a scallop album and 4x4 laced album. I would love to see you all there, don't miss out because the classes have been filling up quickly. If you live in AZ and cannot attend the night of the class you can pay for your kit over the phone and pick it up at Scrap Happy Sisters another day. All my classes have detailed photo instructions so that you can complete it at home. Now I am onto my other holiday projects.


Scallop Album




4x4 Laced Album

1 Comment:

Marisa said...

Hey, my mom said last night that you gave her these albums, and now she has some pictures of her grandchildren on her desk at work. Thanks! You're awesome!