Friday, September 12, 2008

Photos, as promised

We are off to the rodeo tonight out in Holbrook, AZ, where we will be meeting my in-laws. The girls are all dressed up in their cowgirl boots and jeans. I promise to post pictures tomorrow because they just look so stink'in cute. But, before we run off to the rodeo, here are the photos I promised. This is only a smattering of what I have been doing. I have another mini album I will be teaching at the end of October, a Birthday Girl album I just need to photograph it. I am making cards, scrapbook layouts, and have plans for a large canvas as well. My printer is out of ink so I literally have 7 scrapbook layouts sitting on my desk waiting for journaling. No, I don't write out my journaling by hand most of the time because my handwriting has become less legible each year with the advance of my carpal tunnel but I do try because I want my girls to remember what my writing looked like before it becomes totally illegible. Okay now that I am off that tangent here is the pictures I promised.

This is the front cover of the Christmas Mini Album I am teaching in October at Scrap Happy Sisters. Its a 10 page mini book, I just really loved the papers by 3 Bugs In A Rug.


This is the Family Canvas I am teaching at my church's craft day in October. The Family letters are vinyl which is sweet because its so easy to work with.

The Recipes album is a gift for my mother-in-law, her birthday is this month and we will be seeing her this weekend.

This canvas is a project I started at CK Convention Phoenix in September of 2007. I just finished it in August 2008 but hey I got it done right? This will be a Christmas gift for my husband's grandparents.

See you tomorrow part'ners!





1 Comment:

Jessica K. said...

Hey! just wanted to pop in and say hi. I check in on you when I get the chance and I can see you are STILL just as busy as I am. The only problem with it is that it makes the time go too fast!!