Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Funny stuff my daughter says


The picture I posted has nothing to do with this post other than its a picture of my three girls. I just wanted everyone to see their cheesy grins while you laugh at the silly things the girls have said to me recently.

Today:
My youngest daughter (who is 4 years old) was looking that pigeons that have taken to sitting(& pooping)on top of our swing set while she and her sisters are at school. My youngest sent Shadow (our dog) outside to chase the pigeons but the pigeons were not impressed or threatened in any way by our small dog.

Since the birds didn't leave she started waving her arms saying,"Shoo Shoo birds."

She turns to me and says in a very serious tone, "I can be the scarecrow."

I had to laugh, how practical my girl is trying to keep the pigeons away by being a scarecrow.

0 Comments: