Saturday, August 6, 2011

Up coming classes I am teaching

I am teaching this cute car shaped album this month; here are the details:
Class title: Road trip
Class date & time: Saturday, August 27, 2011 from 2pm to 5pm 
Cost: $21.00
Location: Scrap Happy Sisters 67th Avenue and Happy Valley Road
Telephone number: (623) 376-8257
Items to bring: pencil, ruler, scissors, wet adhesive like 3-in-1 glue or Zip Dry, glue dots or dry adhesive like Tom Bow (tape runner.) Crop-o-dile or hole punch. File set or sand paper.
I have limited number of spots in my class so if you are interested don't wait to sign up!


                                                            My September 24th Class
 
Class title: Tag you're it!
Class description: Create a tag album that has it's own cute box, to display your photos in a fun and unique way using Bo Bunny Ad lib papers and stickers.
Class Date & Time: Saturday, September 24th, 2:00pm to 5:00pm
Class Cost: $32.00
Location: Scrap Happy Sisters 67th Avenue and Happy Valley Road
Telephone number: (623) 376-8257
What to bring: a ruler, a pencil, scissors, a nail file or precision file set, paper trimmer, crop-o-dile or paper piercer, brown ink, and liquid glue.
I have limited number of spots in my class so if you are interested don't wait to sign up!

0 Comments: