Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Feeling crafty!

I just wanted to share some projects I have been working lately. The first project is a diaper clutch I made for my sister-in-law who is due to have my new niece any day now. I got the pattern from Simple Quilts & Sewing Magazine Issue #121 pages 44-46. I love this project because it came together quickly and its something I wish I had when I was having babies. The clutch holds a diaper mat, a small package of wipes, and a couple diapers. Its perfect to fit in your purse or keep in your car. You close it up by wrapping the ribbon around the button. I can't wait to make more of these.


I had another baby card that has been long overdue making. My friend April is a patient new mom, who realizes that I don't always have it together. I think her chunky cute little man Dylan is just amazing.




0 Comments: