Sunday, August 21, 2011

Unfulfilled expectations


Okay so I told you all awhile back that I was taking another scrapbook that started on August 15th. I started the "Words to Live By" class by Big Picture. Well, I hate to say it but I am totally DISAPPOINTED. I am not sure what I expected for a free class, well not totally free by my choice because I bought the kit ($37.00) that they advertised for the class. I guess I had forgotten my cardinal rule of scrapbook classes: DO NOT SIGN UP FOR ANYTHING UNLESS YOU CAN SEE THE FINISHED PROJECT YOU ARE MAKING! I live by this, heck, its why I like teaching. People see what I have made and then decide if they want to take my class. Needless to say, I am trying to make an attitude adjustment and may attempt to do the projects for the class. I have until August 28th to finish it to enter into their drawings but its going to be a challenge I can already tell.

0 Comments: