Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas

Hey everyone its been a crazy month of crocheting, weaving, sewing, scrapping, and wrapping trying to get ready for Christmas. I will get pictures downloaded soon all of the crafy goodness I gave away this year. Santa was good to us this year, we got a Wii, games, and all kinds of other good stuff. I also got a nice gift right before Christmas, a new cell phone. I am now the proud owner of new beautiful red Samsung Rant. Oh sweetness and light I love this phone!We have been up since 5am so I am going to keep this short. I hope everyone is having a great Christmas. I appreciate all the love support all of my friends and family have shown me this year, its been the best gift of all.

1 Comment:

Scrapenabler said...

Merry Christmas Mandy! Can't wait to see all of your crafty goodness!

Debbie