Sunday, August 15, 2010

Life Happens!

Yes my blog reading friends life happens. I have been very busy since my last post, so much has happened but yet there isnt much to say. I have been hanging out with my children, teaching scrapbook classes and just living life in general. We did not take our summer vacation we had planned to. David became very ill with a sinus infection (back in March) and long story short he ended up having surgery on his sinuses (in August because the infection never went away.) We are hoping this will prevent future issues for him. The girls started school on August 9th and they are happy to be back. My computer died two days ago so now I am trying to get used to a laptop. You never know how much you need your computer until you can't use it. I don't have access to my photos right now but when I do I will post back to school pictures. Some of you have given up on reading my blog and I am sorry to hear that but I understand. There is only so much I can do each day and when I think of blogging in the future I will. So read, stay with me or don't, just know I appreciate that you care for me.

3 Comments:

Liz said...

Welcome back to blogland... It was good to talk to you lol..
My blog for the store is
thoughts2paper2009.blogspot.com

the store is
www.thoughts2paper.com
I never emailed iit to ya... lol..

Marisa said...

Things have been pretty crazy for you this summer. Sorry to hear you didn't get to take your vacation. There's always fall break, right?

And, btw, I always check your blog ... even if you don't update as often as you'd like! Love you!

Kristina Werner said...

Yep! I'm still here, too! Sounds like a super crazy year so far! Hope things calm down soon. :)