Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Christmas in July Day 12 Traditions Gift traditions

Today I wanted to talk about gift traditions. Growing up my parents usually gave all of us one gift that was the same but slightly different for each of us (that happens when you have three girls.)  Every year it was something different. Some times my mother made the gifts. My family (David, Me, and the girls) started a tradition with gifts in a very funny way. A few years ago we decided to give our daughters more practical gifts like pajamas, socks, and underwear because of a tight holiday budget. The girls laughed at the socks and underwear and ever since then they can't wait to see what kind of crazy stuff we will buy them. The picture above is of my sweet Cora 3 years ago at Christmas with Christmas pajamas on. Do you have special gifts that you give your family?

0 Comments: